- History of Microservices
- Kubernetes Native
- Adoption of Cloud-Native Architecture
- Migration Styles. Lift and Shift Cloud Migration Strategy
- Architectural Patterns for Caching Microservices
- Bunch of Images
- Should I Use A Microservices Architecture? What about the UI? 🌟
- medium.com: STOP!! You don’t need Microservices
- contino.io: How to Make Enterprise Container Strategies That Last (Part One)
- medium.com: Your team might not need Kubernetes
- cybercoders.com: What Hiring Managers look for in a Full Stack Developer
- nginx.com: Introduction to Microservices 🌟🌟🌟
- Dzone: Programming Styles Compared: Spring Framework vis-a-vis Eclipse MicroProfile 🌟🌟
- Dzone: Containerization in 2020 Let’s look at how containerization has changed enterprise development in the past few years and what developers should know when considering a container strategy.
- shekhargulati.com: Service Discovery for Modern Distributed Applications
- infoq.com: Pitfalls and Patterns in Microservice Dependency Management
- dev.to: Microservice Roadmap
- clickittech.com: Microservices vs Monolith 🌟
- betterprogramming.pub: Domain Partitions: How To Find a Healthy Balance Between Microservices and Monoliths An in-depth look at an architectural pattern that will suit the majority of small- to medium-sized companies
- thenewstack.io: Microservices: Align the Pain with the Solution
History of Microservices¶
Adoption of Cloud-Native Architecture¶
Migration Styles. Lift and Shift Cloud Migration Strategy¶
- From monolith to containers: How Verizon containerized legacy applications on OpenShift 🌟:
- Lift and shift is a cloud migration strategy that refers to removing workloads and tasks from one storage location and placing them in another, usually cloud-based, location.
- Moving applications to the cloud can be challenging if you are unprepared. In fact, many businesses experience some level of migration failure because of poor planning.
- The lift and shift migration style is one of the approaches that can help you transition to the cloud without the need to redesign applications or disrupt workflow operations.
- It all starts with containerizing the applications using platforms like Docker and then moving entirely to a microservices architecture.
- dzone: Cloud Migration(Lift-and-Shift): My Notes From the Ground 🌟
- dzone: The Best Cloud Migration Approach: Lift-And-Shift, Replatform, Or Refactor? There are a number of ways to get your applications to the cloud, but the question of which method to use is a little up in the air.
- dzone: 10 Commandments of Microservice Decomposition 🌟 In this article, I will try to cover the purposes of terms used while decomposing microservices and try to fit them under one umbrella concept.
- acloudguru.com: What is lift and shift cloud migration?
Architectural Patterns for Caching Microservices¶
Bunch of Images¶
Click to expand!