QA: Software Quality Test Automation¶
- Testing Frameworks
- Release Testing
- Performance Testing
- Kubernetes conformance testing tools
- Codeless Automation Testing
- Awesome Test Automation
- Awesome Software Quality
- softwaretestguideforu.com: What is system testing? How to perform system testing?
- linkedin.com/pulse: Importance of API Automation Testing 🌟
- automationreinvented.blogspot.com: Top 40 API Automation testing interview question for SDET and Automation QA ?
- thenewstack.io: Optimizing App Performance in a Multicloud Stack
- botplayautomation.com: Automation Testing Implementation Guide
- botplayautomation.com: Types of Software Testing
- botplayautomation.com: Automation & Manual Testing Best Practices
- botplayautomation.com: How to write a Software Test Plan?
- blog.thundra.io: 4 Software Testing Roles
- lambdatest.com: TestNG vs JUnit : Which testing framework should you choose?
- botplayautomation.com: Common mistakes test teams make in automation testing and how to fix them
- blog.testproject.io: A Complete Guide to Test Automation Framework 🌟
- Test Automation Framework: TestProject TestProject is a free end-to-end test automation platform for web, mobile, and API testing that’s supported by the #1 test automation community.
- botplayautomation.com: Automation Test Plan
- devops.com: Continuous Testing Practices (Part 1) 🌟
- boozangfromthetrenches.com: Root Cause Analysis in Test Automation
- copyconstruct.medium.com: Testing in Production, the safe way 🌟🌟🌟
- blog.thundra.io: How to Fix Your Failing End-to-End Tests?
- rookout.com: How Real-Time Debugging Improves Reliability
- itnext.io: Software Development Is Misunderstood 🌟 Quality is fastest way to get code into production. Non-developers focus on creating code, developers focus on creating maintainable code
- blog.testproject.io: The 10–10–10 Rule of Test Automation
- blog.testproject.io: End to End Testing
- blog.testproject.io: REST API Automation From Scratch 🌟
- dzone: Checklist for API Verification 🌟 These days where Applications talk to each other using API, the verification of any message between the applications/microservices needs to be verified. This checklist includes some best practices for API verification.
- thenewstack.io: 7 Benefits of Testing in Isolation
- lambdatest.com A Comprehensive Guide On JUnit 5 Extensions
- Spock Framework
- testsvision.com: 6 Popular Automation Testing Frameworks & Tools
- launchdarkly.com: Release Testing Explained 🌟 Release testing refers to coding practices and test strategies that give teams confidence that a software release candidate is ready for users. Release testing aims to find and eliminate errors and bugs from a software release so that it can be released to users. Let’s dive in and explore several methods used to perform release testing.
- collabnix.com: The Ultimate Docker Tutorial for Automation Testing
- TestProject Free Test Automation for All.
- Allure Report 🌟
- venturebeat.com: Reflect brings automated no-code web testing to the cloud
- Semgrep Static analysis at ludicrous speed. Find bugs and enforce code standards
- meetup.com: A single open-source security scanner for most languages on Jenkins As software security is becoming an increasingly bigger organization risk, static and dynamic analysis are becoming indispensable. However most popular open-source static analysis scanners cover only a handful of languages, or offer limited security rules. In this talk, we’ll present Semgrep, an open-source static analysis tool that support 12+ languages, and simplifies writing custom rules for organization-specific code patterns. In addition, we’ll show how to integrate Semgrep into a Jenkins Pipeline for scanning every commit or PR.
- testcontainers 🌟 Testcontainers is a Java library that supports JUnit tests, providing lightweight, throwaway instances of common databases, Selenium web browsers, or anything else that can run in a Docker container.
- thenewstack.io: Testcontainers Integration Library Gets Commercial Backing with AtomicJar
- spinscale.de: Using Testcontainers To Test Elasticsearch Plugins
- testcontainers-spring-boot 🌟 Container auto-configurations for spring-boot based integration tests. If you use Testcontainers with Spring Boot you may be interested in the Playtika_Ltd Testcontainers library that provides auto-configurations for springboot based integration tests. It contains modules e.g. for kafka rabbitmq mongodb
- Metabob Metabob is an AI Static Analysis Tool that enables developers to quickly identify the causes behind errors and performance sinks. An AI-assisted tool to visualize and debug Python code.
- dzone: Top Microservices Testing Tools Testers Should Know About
- auchenberg/volkswagen Volkswagen detects when your tests are being run in a CI server, and makes them pass.
Kubernetes conformance testing tools¶
- Mastercard, for example, checks every deployment with Kubernetes conformance testing tools such as sonobuoy and kubench.
- sonobuoy is a diagnostic tool that makes it easier to understand the state of a Kubernetes cluster by running a set of plugins (including Kubernetes conformance tests) in an accessible and non-destructive manner. It is a customizable, extendable, and cluster-agnostic way to generate clear, informative reports about your cluster.
- kubench Benchmark different containerized applications within a kubernetes cluster.
Codeless Automation Testing¶
Click to expand!
If your code has no tests, then:— Daniel Moka⚡ (@dmokafa) February 28, 2021
- it is not clean
- it is not complete
- it is not correct
- it is not documented
- it is not verified
- it is not working
And most importantly: It is not quality.