Golang - Go¶
- Kubernetes Client Go
- Building container images
- Go cheatsheets
- Go Frameworks
- Go packages
- wikipedia: Go
- Zepto is a lightweight framework for the development of microservices & web services in golang
- medium: Microservices in Go
- search.gocenter.io: JFrog Go Center Host your Go-based applications for free on the JFrog Platform.
- dev.to: Deploying Your First Golang Webapp
- Awesome Go 🌟
- inancgumus/learngo 🌟 A Huge Number of Go Examples, Exercises and Quizzes.
- eli.thegreenplace.net: REST Servers in Go: Part 4 - using OpenAPI and Swagger
- blog.getambassador.io: Debugging Go Microservices in Kubernetes with VScode Tutorial: Learn to debug Go microservices locally while testing against dependencies in a remote Kubernetes cluster
- developers.redhat.com: Using Delve to debug Go programs on Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Golang for Node.js Developers
- The Ultimate Go Study Guide
- ammeon.com: Profiling golang microservices for high throughput on kubernetes/openshift clusters
- cyberciti.biz: How to install Go [golang] on Ubuntu Linux
- developer.okta.com: Elasticsearch in Go: A Developer’s Guide
- go-ini/ini Package ini provides INI file read and write functionality in Go
- rakyll/go-test-trace 🌟 Go test with tracing. go-test-trace is like go test but it also generates distributed traces. Generated traces are exported in OTLP to a OpenTelemetry collector. You need to run go-test-trace alongside a collector to export data to distributed tracing service.
Kubernetes Client Go¶
Building container images¶
- devhints.io/go: Go cheatsheet
- github.com: golang-cheat-sheet
- go-micro Go Micro is a framework for distributed systems development
- reddit.com: What is the best microservice framework in Go?
- cap A collection of authentication Go packages related to OIDC, JWKs and Distributed Claims.
Click to expand!
If I were a system administrator looking to learn a new programming language it would be Go.— Kelsey Hightower (@kelseyhightower) December 7, 2020
So many of our tools including Kubernetes, Prometheus, and Terraform are written, and extended, in Go that it's almost a requirement next to learning Bash. https://t.co/OfZmGo4uP5
✨ Freshly released: go-test-trace. Allows you to generate distributed trace spans from #golang test cases and can participate into an existing distributed trace. Useful to diagnose CI/CD or to run locally. https://t.co/ypLt3sg5MW pic.twitter.com/hGfNJUxi81— Jaana Dogan ヤナ ドガン (@rakyll) September 21, 2021