- Useful websites for web developers
Useful websites for web developers¶
- canva.com Create cover images, graphs, videos and more
- mockuper.net Mockups generator
- cssnectar.com Website design showcase
- bgjar.com SVG background image generator
- Objects, functions & arrays: Intro to Web Dev V2
- The DOM: What exactly is the DOM?!
- Events: “What the heck is the event loop anyway?” By @philip_roberts
- Security and Accessibility: Web Accessibility
- Other things good to know but don’t need to necessarily master as a beginner: closures, Ajax requests, modules. To listen to the episode that inspired this thread: The Fundamentals — JS
- This blew up—if you’d like to join myself and an amazing community of beginners and advanced developers, I host this free club: CodeBookClub
- wikipedia: Node.js
- developers.redhat.com: Introduction to the Node.js reference architecture, Part 5: Building good containers
- npm has joined GitHub
Click to expand!
But what are they? And where do you learn them?